As the having access to this paper is fixed, you might want to hunt for a different type of it.
Sources noted on CONCEPTS
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008. ” Bootstrap-Based progress for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” The post on business economics and information, MIT push, vol. 90(3), articles 414-427, May.
- Jonah B. Gelbach & Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron, 2006. ” Bootstrap-Based Developments for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” Operating Papers 128, University of California, Davis, division of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. ” Bootstrap-Based progress for Inference with Clustered Errors ,” NBER Specialized Effective records 0344, state agency of financial exploration, Inc.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” reducing consumer credit accessibility: residence analyze proof on impacts all over Oregon rates limit ,” Working document 08-32, Federal hold Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose A. Scheinkman, 1994. ” Neither a purchaser nor a loan provider feel: An Economic studies appealing constraints and lending laws and regulations ,” NBER running records 4954, state agency of commercial investigation, Inc.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. ” How Much Cash Must We Trust Differences-in-Differences Reports? ,” NBER functioning records 8841, National Bureau of market reports, Inc.
- Scott Carrell & Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” In harm’s method? Payday loan online availability and military personnel abilities ,” performing Papers 08-18, national book Bank of Philadelphia.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Strain & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” just how Payday loan Access influences Overdrafts and Other Outcomes ,” publication of capital, credit score rating and bank, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(2?3), pages 519-531, March.
The majority of appropriate stuff
- Dasgupta, Kabir & Mason, Brenden J., 2020. ” the result interesting fee limits on personal bankruptcy: man-made management information from current payday loaning banning ,” Journal of finance & finances, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Kabir Dasgupta & Brenden J. Mason, 2019. ” the end result useful Rate limits on personal bankruptcy: artificial Management data from Present Payday Lending prohibitions ,” functioning forms 2019-04, Auckland institution of tech, section of economic science.
- Gomes, Francisco J. & Haliassos, Michael & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2020. ” domestic economic ,” IMFS doing work papers Series 138, Goethe institution Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial stableness (IMFS).
- Taylor J. Canann & Richard W. Evans, 2013. ” Determinants of temporary loan company area and percentage of interest ,” BYU Macroeconomics and Computational clinical running newspaper collection 2013-06, Brigham kids University, Department of economic science, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational research.
- Carlos Madeira, 2019. ” The effect useful rate ceilings on people’ credit accessibility: explanation from a 2013 Chilean procedures ,” functioning Papers Central Bank of Chile 840, Central lender of Chile.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2013. ” Consumer Credit: extra or inadequate (or Just ideal)? ,” NBER performing Papers 19682, nationwide Bureau of business analysis, Inc.
- Cuffe, Harold Age & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. ” the end result of payday loaning restrictions on liquor income ,” functioning Paper line 4713, Victoria college of Wellington, college of business economics and loans.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting consumer credit accessibility: domestic survey indications on consequence across the Oregon speed cover ,” doing work documents 08-32, Federal Reserve financial institution of Philadelphia.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. ” Predatory loaning plus the Subprime emergency ,” Operating papers Program 2012-08, Kansas status institution, Charles A. Dice core for investigation in savings Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2013. ” Predatory Lending along with Subprime problem ,” NBER Effective paper 19550, domestic Bureau of business study, Inc.
- Donald P. Morgan & Michael R. Stress & Ihab Seblani, 2012. ” exactly how paycheck debt availability Affects Overdrafts along with other effects ,” Journal cash, assets and savings, Blackwell writing, vol. 44(2?3), posts 519-531, March.
- Dhaval Dave & Bo Feng & Michael F. Pesko, 2017. ” the impact of electronic cigarette Minimum professional deal era Laws on youngsters ingredient make use of ,” NBER doing work reports 23313, National Bureau of economical exploration, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019 https://www.cashusaadvance.net/title-loans-il. ” How cluster-robust inference has been evolving applied econometrics ,” Canadian log of business economics, Canadian Economics relationship, vol. 52(3), pages 851-881, August.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2019. ” exactly how cluster-robust inference is evolving applied econometrics ,” functioning newspaper 1413, Economics Department, princess’s school.
A little more about this product
- D12 – Microeconomics – – Household Manners – – – Market Economic Science: Empirical Study
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Family Manners – – – Residence Reducing; Individual Economic
- D18 – Microeconomics – – Home Tendencies – – – Buyer Security
- G28 – Investment economic science – – finance institutions and work – – – Government strategy and regulations
All product on this website is offered by the respective editors and writers. It is possible to help proper errors and omissions. As soon as seeking a correction, be sure to mention this product’s manage: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:113:y:2020:i:c:s0378426620300170 . See general information regarding a way to appropriate material in RePEc.
For technical issues regarding this object, or even accurate the writers, label, abstract, bibliographic or download data, call: . General details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you’ve got composed this object and are generally not even signed up with RePEc, most of us urge one to exercise here. This permits to relate the page to this item. It also lets you accept promising citations to this idea item which we are generally not certain about.
If CitEc known a bibliographic resource but would not connect an item in RePEc to it, you are able to advice about this form .
Once you discover of lacking objects citing this one, possible help us creating those website links by the addition of the appropriate sources in the same way as higher, for each refering goods. If you are a registered author of this items, you might also need to confirm the “citations” loss within RePEc Author Assistance visibility, because there might be some citations awaiting verification.
For technological concerns pertaining to this goods, as well as to cure its writers, concept, conceptual, bibliographic or downloading expertise, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). Important contact information of carrier: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
Please note that corrections might take a couple of weeks to filter with the several RePEc services.